Water is our business. Here in Greeley, we have one of the most elaborate water systems in the nation, bringing nine billion gallons of Rocky Mountain snow melt through 500 miles of pipeline to more than 125,000 people every year. It’s not easy. That’s why these businesses – each of whom relies on that water every single day – support Greeley Water and Sewer.
- Aims Community College
- Barcelona Clinical Spa & Salon
- Cranford Cove Tea Tavern
- Downtown Greeley Friday Fest
- Greeley Chophouse
- Greeley-Evans School District 6
- Greeley Family FunPlex
- Greeley Farmers’ Market
- Greeley Recreation Center
- Mariposa Plants & Flowers
- Northern Colorado Credit Union
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant
Make it your business, too. We’re looking for businesses who value their water – and who appreciate all that Greeley Water and Sewer does to bring it to them. Want to be featured here at GreeleyH2O.com and in the community? Take a couple of seconds to fill out the form below and we'll reach out to you with more details. You’ll be glad you did.